- New South Wales
- $41 per hour
- Job Type
- Pinki Verma
- 22 days ago
Talent International is working in partnership with a government organisation in assisting in sourcing a Graphic Designer for the production of graphic design requirements to support effective engagement with key external stakeholders of the Quality and System Performance Program,
It's a 6 months contract to start with a strong possible extension thereafter based in Redfern.
The role requires an agile and iterative approach to both the design and production of the finished product. As a subject matter expert, the role will collaborate with multiple stakeholders to ensure design work accurately and appropriately communicates the product purpose.
Appropriate tertiary qualifications in graphic design and/or demonstrated relevant professional experience and training.
Demonstrated graphic design experience in a design studio or internal Communications Division in a corporate organisation/relevant government agency.
· High-level skills and experience in Adobe Creative Suite.
· Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills.
· Understanding of, and experience in, corporate branding, layout, colour theory and typography in both print and digital media.
· Ability to receive highly complex briefs/information and translate into simple, effective visual communication.
· High level analytical, problem solving and creative thinking skills.
· Ability to manage competing priorities and maintain attention to detail.
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below.