|Job Title:||Graphic Designer|
|Location:||New South Wales|
|Salary:||$41 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Pinki Verma|
|Job Published:||October 30, 2019 12:21|
Talent International is working in partnership with a government organisation in assisting in sourcing a Graphic Designer for the production of graphic design requirements to support effective engagement with key external stakeholders of the Quality and System Performance Program,
It's a 6 months contract to start with a strong possible extension thereafter based in Redfern.
The role requires an agile and iterative approach to both the design and production of the finished product. As a subject matter expert, the role will collaborate with multiple stakeholders to ensure design work accurately and appropriately communicates the product purpose.
Appropriate tertiary qualifications in graphic design and/or demonstrated relevant professional experience and training.
Demonstrated graphic design experience in a design studio or internal Communications Division in a corporate organisation/relevant government agency.
· High-level skills and experience in Adobe Creative Suite.
· Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills.
· Understanding of, and experience in, corporate branding, layout, colour theory and typography in both print and digital media.
· Ability to receive highly complex briefs/information and translate into simple, effective visual communication.
· High level analytical, problem solving and creative thinking skills.
· Ability to manage competing priorities and maintain attention to detail.
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's