- Melbourne C B D
- 12 Month Contract
- Job Type
- Wes Elsayed
- 12 days ago
Work for one of the top 4 big financial institutions.
Duration: 12 Months
Title: Group Category Manager
Requirements and accountabilities.
- Category specialist with one or more Category level sourcing expertise and industry knowledge at country/global level.
- Category Managers are responsible for developing effective and strategic suppliers across categories.
- Design and implement category level global sourcing plans and strategies.
- Identify and exploit innovative concepts and use industry knowledge to monitor and adjust strategies.
- Establish strong supplier relationship and ensure operational efficiency, quality and cost effectiveness in all aspects of ANZ's third party relationships for the region's local procurement requirements.
- Effective communicator: Established strong supplier relationships, internal/external client executives communication with ability to reach consensus across category strategies, targets and savings commitment
- Strategic thinker. Effective, strategic with the ability to identify and exploit innovative concepts leading at a global level through complex projects