- Job Type
- Full Time
- Ryan Engelhardt
- 12 months ago
- Are you a Development Lead who has thrived in and enjoys working with start-ups?
- Seeking an opportunity to provide technical expertise on cutting-edge products with a global impact?
- Excited about the world of FinTech and looking to embrace the shift towards Open Banking?
The client is currently in search for a Head of Development to bring their expertise, energy and motivation to lead and manage the highly experienced internal Development team in Sydney. While strong experience with solution architecture, functionality, product inception and team management are vital skills - we are also looking for a natural-born leader with prior experience working as a hands-on technical lead within a start-up environment, particularly in the FinTech space.
Working on existing products and contributing to the development of new patented technology, you will continue to develop innovative solutions whilst steering the direction of the development team to reach new heights and possibilities.
- Prior experience as a Technical lead within an agile start-up environment
- Technical business analysis and solution architecture experience within a product environment
- Strong experience with product development life cycle concepts from inception to go-live
- Experience with technical integration of financial service solutions and internet banking (Webservices, JSON APIs)
- Knowledge and use of cyber security & datasets within the financial services sector
- Strong communication skills with the ability to articulate technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders
- Agile Scrum Master Experience
- Security Standards Awareness (ISO 27001, PCI-DSS)
- AWS hosting
- Experience with open source engines & dashboards - Elastic Search & Kibana
- OpenSSL certificate generation and management
- Experience with Open Banking and Screen Scraping concepts is highly advantageous
- Experience with security audits and concepts (code scans, penetration testing)
...Hit the "APPLY NOW" button below or emailing directly to Ryan.email@example.com