- Key Leadership role - would suit a high performing individual with entrepreneurial skills
- Large Digital transformation program | Global Brands
- E-commerce (B2C & B2B) experience is required
- Opportunity to stamp your mark as a leader and take this organisation to the next level.
- ADELAIDE or MELBOURNE based role
In this key strategic role, you will be responsible for the Group Digital department and will define and lead the global digital strategy with full global P&L accountability. The position will lead a team of direct reports and work closely with senior management and other stakeholders to drive aggressive growth of digital channel revenue and clear Omni-channel customer experience for all customer segments (B2B and B2C).
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Lead and define the next phase of the Digital Transformation strategy, focused on delivering customer value and engendering customer loyalty, aligned with business objectives.
- Own and drive the digital channels to maximise sales and profitability.
- Execute the digital strategy to grow online sales, customer traffic and enhance overall performance and customer experience across all digital channels, in line with the business objectives.
- Develop and maintain best in class websites that deliver the vision of the brands' consumer experience.
- Lead and inspire a growing team of direct reports across the value chain in line with key budgetary goals (sales goals, sell through objectives).
- Accountable for Board-level reporting on digital performance, per business unit and brand.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 8+ years of relevant experience in an e-commerce role (ideally B2B and B2C), with direct management experience running a team.
- 5+ years plus experience as a Head of Digital or similar role, with a track record of growing and successfully scaling an online business.
- Commercially astute with excellent online trading understanding.
- Strong financial acumen, excellent quantitative skills and astute ability to analyze complex data sets and derive actionable, meaningful recommendations.
- ROI driven e-commerce leader with a proven track record in setting and delivering on KPIs.
- Strong business negotiation experience and excellent stakeholder management.
- Commercial and strategic leader with a hands-on focus to lead a rapidly growing team.
- An up to date understanding of digital trends; takes initiative to become informed and uncover new opportunities and translates these into working solutions.
- International expertise in e-commerce operations (US, Europe, Asia) is highly regarded.
- Tertiary Qualified in Marketing, e-commerce or Business.
If this sounds of interest, please call Elizabeth (08 8228 1564) or Vimal (08 8228 1562) for a confidential chat or Email your CV as our client is prepared to fill this role quickly.