We are now looking to a Chief Information Officer to join to develop and maintain the ICT systems and products within the business to the organisation to the next level!
You will have full responsibility in analysing where the businesses internal tech capabilities currently are, identify where they need to be, and design and implement solutions to get them there! This will include working with internal teams and external stakeholders to identify needs, developing strategy across the business, analysing and selecting relevant vendors/resources, prioritising strategy/development/maintenance and overseeing ICT operations and security and developing the core product set globally - ensuring all this is done in line with the businesses overall strategy!
Reporting directly to the CEO, the CIO will manage the in-house tech teams, solutions team, external vendors and be a part of the senior leadership team. You are confident, passionate, proactive, and ambitious and are looking for the autonomy to affect change.
- Have 5+ years' experience in a similar field/industry
- Are a domain expert across FinTech/Financial Services (open banking, consumer lending, privacy, legislation - and importantly, how to use data in the financial services world to achieve results for the customer!)
- Experienced in building/delivering SaaS products and solutions.
- Experience in start-up/scale-up environment whilst also experienced in dealing with Corporate stakeholders
- Are experienced working in an Agile environment
- Ideally experience with data/analytics products
- Bachelor degree or higher
- Experience in running day to day ICT operations - resourcing, planning, prioritisation, project management, budget management
- Growth mindset - both team, product and for clients and the business
- Are collaborative, outcome and solution focussed, and a passionate leader
This incredible opportunity offers a competitive salary plus tangible equity and ownership of the core product set globally. We are looking for a hands-on professional and passionate leader with experience and knowledge in the financial services/wealth management sector and a desire to work in a start-up environment.
For more information, please send your CV directly to: email@example.com