- Melbourne C B D
- Job Type
- Kunwar Bijjan
- 7 months ago
Our client is one of the leading telecommunications infrastructure companies and is seeking an Operational Quality and Health & Safety Manager to join their team. This role is an initial 6-month contract with the likelihood of extensions as there is a 2-year program of work to follow. As the Operational Quality and Health & Safety Manager your repsonsibility will include visiting multiple sites across the state and ensuring quality and health and safety standards are met across multiple sites and networking projects.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Regional and/or Global point of contact for Project Quality issues including escalation process issues and project decisions if quality requirements are affected.
- Evaluates and processes site quality management and non-quality cost management.
- Risk management and evauliation on projects.
- Ensure pro-active Site Quality improvement actions, by analysing the project situation and by close cooperation with the project team, suppliers, and customer.
- Ease the project and operational level KPI / SLA reporting. Ensure the grade of quality is measurable in the project regarding cost, time, and result.
- Plan and organise lessons learned and root cause analysis with project and suppliers in order to implement continuous improvement measures & actions, depending on demands and results.
- Tools support for: development, project's customisation, reporting, maintenance, and monitoring of project quality tools, especially IPM (quality module and its respective reports).
- Ensure adaptation and implementation of Health & Safety and Environment standards are met.
- Supervise reporting, follow-up, and corrective actions internally and from suppliers.
- Requirements: Previous experience in a similar position, working in the telecommunications of the construction industry
- Experience working with KPIs and/or SLAs.
- Ability to travel intrastate and between different site locations
- Strong experience in engaging with internal stakeholders across a large, complex organisation
- Necessary qualification in Health and Safety.
For more information on the role, please email your queries to: