- $283.20 per day
- Job Type
- Majella Sanders
- about 2 months ago
- 1 year of 1st and 2nd level help desk support experience
- Strong desktop and MS Office skills
- MCP preferred
Talent International is working in partnership with a large Australian organisation within the construction industry, to assist in sourcing an experienced Helpdesk Analyst.
About the Role
The Helpdesk Analyst provides first and second level remote operational support and ensures delivery of quality IT services. This is an integral role to our client requiring a high level of interaction with internal and external stakeholders.
To be successful applicants MUST have:
- Demonstrable customer service experience
- Minimum 1 year technical experience in a PC environment; MCP preferred
- Strong - Desktop & MS Office skills
- Experience with Active Directory
- Experience supporting POS systems would be advantageous
- Must communicate effectively with users who may not be able to articulate their problem situations
- Methodical and analytical approach to problem solving
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimum supervision
- Work effectively under pressure
- Tertiary / TAFE level education
- Our client is currently interviewing candidates for an immediate start.
- Flexible approach to working hours with the ability to work shifts covering a 24 x 7 operation
- Maximum pay rate of $283.20 per day inclusive of superannuation
Apply now or contact Lucy at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential conversation.