- HES Specialist (Environment) required
- Fantastic contract opportunity
- Employer of choice / some site travel required
The successful applicant will hold an Environmental/Biological Science (or similar) Degree and have commercial experience or a demonstrated understanding of marine and terrestrial conservation and state / commonwealth legislative requirements. Other requirements include:
- Minimum of 5+ years relevant experience in leading and developing environmental monitoring programs.
- Supervision of third-party contractors to conduct field data collection activities.
- Strong organisational, interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and build key relationships that contribute to high-class business results.
- Provide environmental support across the organisation's Australian assets and operations to ensure environmental performance standards and environmental commitments and conditions are maintained
- Provide technical input / authorship of environmental management plans and manage associated monitoring activities
- Support preparation of environmental performance reports and compliance reports
- Oversee third-party contractors including their safe and successful execution of field-based environmental monitoring activities
- Act as field-based client representative when required and perform technical reviews of contractor reports
- Assist in managing selected project requirements and field-based studies
- Support liaison with regulatory agencies and preparation for selected Expert Panel meetings
- Develop the comapny's environmental communication strategy, plan and prepare promotional material for external publication
- Assist in contract administration and in developing detailed environmental baseline and monitoring work scopes
- Other duties as requested by Technical Service Environment Supervisor
- Commitment to health, environment and safety and the company's best practices
If you are interested in finding out more, or to apply for this fantastic career opportunity, please forward your updated CV to Alice Tan or Linda Mackin Brown by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. For a list of all vacant positions, visit our website www.talentinternational.com.
For further inquiries call Alice or Linda on 08 9221 3300.