- Attractive hourly rate!!!
- Job Type
- Kapil Arora
- 9 days ago
- Support of the Systems Engineering program, including as necessary development, review, negotiation and agreement of the technical specifications.
- Provide input to the technical design and solution into the Systems IPT to ensure the design and solution meets the system-level technical and support requirements.
- Support of inputs to Specialty Engineering.
- Support of delivery and support to integration of Technical GFM.
- Support the V&V program, ensuring the department satisfies its contractual obligations and mission.
- Support system design is adequately verified to meet functional and performance requirements.
- Ensure assigned system designs satisfy the project's allocated performance requirements.
- Identify technical stakeholders and liaise with them to determine needs, motivations and objectives, and use such insights to collaboratively agree mutually acceptable technical outcomes.
- Participate across IPTs, with technical staff and SMEs to create a shared technical vision and to positively influence the Mission and Support Systems technical solution.
- Coordinate with the Engineering Support Contractor in collaboration with other units.
- Provide technical performance and technical risk identification and mitigation by providing expert advice that informs design reviews and technical program planning
- Support the development and maintenance of AV&V Plan and Procedures.
- Support the development and maintenance of IV&V Plan and Procedures.
- Ensure the safety and security of system-level products and associated activities.
The successful candidate must have the following experience/qualifications:
- Demonstrate expert understanding of engineering methods, design and development.
- Demonstrate superior knowledge and experience in Systems Engineering.
- Demonstrate skills and experience in developing HF systems.
- Demonstrate the ability to lead, train and mentor engineers and technical staff.
- Negotiate with internal and external stakeholders in a way that achieves project outcomes while maintaining key relationships.
- Demonstrate professional integrity, objectivity, acceptance of responsibility and maturity of judgement.
- Demonstrate strong communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate with personnel at different levels and from various disciplines.
- Demonstrate the ability to contribute and work in a cross-functional team.
- A degree in Engineering or equivalent qualifications.
Current NV1 clearance is a must-have.
If this role is of your interest, please submit your CV by clicking the "Apply for this job" button below.