- Market value
- Job Type
- Julie Starcevic
- 7 months ago
Our client is seeking an HP Implementation Technical Consultant to join their team in their Melbourne based office. This role will involve working on an enterprise content management system that is designed to meet the global needs of government, regulated industries and enterprises. This HP system works to automate secure content and maintain record management to regain control of assets and mitigate risk.
This role is an initial 6-month contract with the possibility of extension and is located in Melbourne CBD.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Implement and develop products.
- Secure the lifecycle of the content.
- Configure IDOL indexes to improve search speed on the software.
- Automate and classify content.
- Enhance collaboration via cloud apps.
- Create efficiency across physical and electronic business content and records.
- Previous experience working with HP technology.
- Hands-on configuration skills.
- Proficiency in working on HP TRIM or Content Management systems.
- Baseline or NV1 clearance is highly regarded or a desire to gain baseline or NV1 clearance.
For more information on the role, please email your queries to:
Julie.email@example.com | 9236 7751