- Baseline Security Clearance required
- Contract to June 2020 with 6 month extension option
- Experience in payroll processes/HR administration services
About the Organisation
Our client is a large and innovative government agency dedicated to uplifting building digital capability within the Federal Government. Working with our client, you will have the opportunity to work on large-scale, cross-agency ICT projects which will improve the delivery of government online services for Australians.
About the Role
Our client is seeking an experiences at the APS5/6 level who has experience in employment conditions, payroll and general HR administration services.
A successful candidate will be resilient and have the ability to operate in fast paced and changing working environment.
Skills and Experience
- Administration of payroll processes and outcomes
- Administration of employment conditions
- Manage human resources shared inboxes
It is a requirement of this position that the successful candidate must be an Australian Citizen and currently hold Baseline Security Clearance
How to apply
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application to Wanya Eggler at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button below. Alternatively, please contact Wanya Eggler at Talent International on 02 6285 3500 or email@example.com for any further information on this position.