The role supports the Performance & Productivity team within the Strategy and Governance functional area. The Performance & Productivity function is responsible for measuring, monitoring and evaluating the performance of the Human Resources Directorate. The team is accountable for designing key success metrics, developing monitoring plans, and tracking performance against Human Resources' strategic objectives as well as benchmarking against other public and private sector organisations. The team also identifies opportunities for continuous improvement and partners with Shared Services to manage the provision of HCM technologies, methodologies and tools that enables the simplification of processes and streamlining of service delivery outcomes.
Key Functions of the role:
- Project administration, measuring, monitoring performance, writing project briefs, conducting business analysis. Research, they are an innovative unit- e.g. conducted people survey for the Dept.
- The Advisors had to research the systems and find the info collate put it into a brief project recommendations forward, investigate, need to be able to perform the basics in terms of analysing information gathered and then they will have a Lead who will help provide technical competency.
- At least 3 years experience in a similar role
- The hiring manager is ideally looking for candidates who have a background in HR administration, project management, research, writing briefs, analysis of data or information, general administrative duties, IT proficiency etc.
- Strong attention to detail
- Available immediately to interview and to commence.
If you can successfully demonstrate all the above, then please apply now. For further information please contact Jessica Abboud on 02 9223 9855 for as confidential discussion.