Primary purpose of the role:
The Human Resources (HR) Business Partner works in partnership with designated business leadership teams to provide strategic advice and support. Primarily the role is to assist client management teams to align people related strategies with business priorities and ensure delivery against those priorities.
- Partner with designated clients and stakeholders to align business objectives and people strategies, directions, objectives and programs through appropriate and consistent advice, interventions and solutions to human resource business issues.
- Coach individual leaders and leadership teams to drive business performance through engagement and performance monitoring.
- Monitor effectiveness of HR service delivery and identify opportunities for improvement and make recommendations for best practice value added and integrated services and solutions.
- Contribute to and provide advice regarding implementation of sector-wide and department priorities and change programs. Review and evaluate business focused HR systems, programs, projects and policy initiatives.
- Analyse and review HR metrics to identify emerging people issues and trends and business critical and complex issues, to recommend options and actions to resolve issues.
- Complete other duties under direction.
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Tthe ability to influence business areas to adopt a range of people strategies and initiatives that build and deliver enhanced organisational capability and workforce planning outcomes, high engagement and performance, improved client service delivery, optimal business structures, and effective resource management and savings.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills