- Competitive rates on offer
- Job Type
- Deborah Moreton
- about 1 month ago
SEEKING EXPERIENCED SCRIBES
- 6 months contract - Full time
- Change management project (HR perspective)
- Immediate start
We are seeking HR Consultant with Public Sector HR and change management experience to assist our state government client with short term contract based in Perth Metro. We work with an extensive portfolio of well-established Government Agencies. Being engaged as a contractor, you will represent us by interacting with a variety of clients in a diverse range of government departments.
- Experience in Public Sector HR and change management (from HR perspective)
- Knowledge and understanding of the legislative and regulatory frameworks governing public sector employment and transfers
- Experience in project management - as you will oversee couple of change projects
- High level communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills with an ability to establish business partnership/relationship with clients and customers.
If you match the selection criteria and are interested in finding out more about the position, please forward your updated CV to Courtney Errichetti or David Gonsalves by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com
For further enquiries please call 08 9221 3300.