- New South Wales
- $40 per hour + superannuation
- Job Type
- Jessica Abboud
- 14 days ago
Primary purpose of the role
Coordinate a range of HR activities, including HR administration, records keeping, HR systems administration and contribute to the review of HR policies and process improvements.The role also provides first level HR support to all levels of the agency and escalates the query as required.
- Maintain HR records, including employee records, incident and accident management documents, and remuneration records.
- Prepare letters of advice and offers, draft communications on behalf of Director HR, and prepare submissions as requested by external agencies.
- Maintain and administer the HR systems and other HR related systems internally and externally.
- Provide first level HR advice to all levels of the organisation, including Award and legislation interpretation, employee transfer, and advise on HR policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Contribute to the development of monthly HR reports to be used by the management team, and other general reporting as required.
- Coordinate recruitment assessment process, candidate management, and onboarding new employees.
- Relevant tertiary degree or previous Human Resources work experience in government or in a similar role
- Working knowledge of interpreting employment awards, conditions of employment and relevant legislation.
- Experience in administering HR systems and great attention to detail
- Experience working in a small to medium organisation and exposure to project management framework.
- Politically neutral with no current or past affiliation to political parties or lobbyist/campaigners.
- Previous NSW public service experience and experience using HP TRIM or similar digital records keeping is desirable, but not mandatory.