- $750 - $950 per day
- Job Type
- Jarrodd Edwards
- 14 days ago
Our client, a nationally distributed governing body operating under a federated model, is currently looking for an HR Functional Consultant with strong experience (functional and configuration) with Cornerstone OnDemand or similar, to assist them with a recent implementation.
This is a 12 month initial contract with daily rates negotiable based in the CBD fringe with flexibility to work from home as needed.
You will engage with a range of P&C stakeholders nationally, each operating with different legislative needs, to confirm and unify requirements, document user stories working alongside the current Business Analyst within the team, and assist with hands-on configuration of Cornerstone. This will include several components of OnDemand including the Recruiting Suite, Learning and the Performance Suite and the HR Suite.
The successful applicant will have:
- Strong functional knowledge and experience with Cornerstone OnDemand or similar HRMS/HCM systems
- Significant experience in a functional consultant capacity implementing HRMS/HCM systems (Cornerstone preferred)
- Strong Agile experience, able to gather requirements, run workshops, document user stories
- Excellent stakeholder engagement capabilities, able to work with senior management in P&C, and pull together a nationally distributed group of stakeholders building rapport virtually
- Demonstrated experience working with P&C/HR stakeholders to implement HR, Recruitment, Performance and/or Learning Management Systems
- Ability to commence by first week of February or before
Jarrodd.firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com