- $51.50 per hour
- Job Type
- Kylie McManus
- 8 days ago
Long-term contract through to 30 June 2020 with options to extend with a federal Agency based in Geelong. This is a very flexible work environment where options to work from home and Melbourne CBD based offices exist.
This opportunity sits within the Leadership and Performance team within People and Culture. The team works in a fast-paced and very busy environment. Your focus will be:
- Provide HR advice and support, input into People and Culture policies, review legislation etc
- Coach and provide support to Managers and Executive within the Agency - support Senior Managers to develop their staff and achieve successful outcomes related to development, leadership and performance staff
- Project Reporting
- Have prior have experience leading projects within strategic HR and in operational HR Advisor/Officer roles
- Experience in Performance Management and Leadership Development projects and ongoing support to management HIGHLY regarded
- Understanding and ability to interpret HR policy and legislation
- Federal/State government experience HIGHLY regarded
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to Executive / Management
- Ability to manage sensitive situations related to staff performance and professional development
- Post Graduate / Tertiary certifications in Human Resources
This is a long-term opportunity on a high profile program where you can directly impact Agency culture.
Candidates are required to clear federal background checks.
Kylie.McManus@talentinternational.com | (03) 9236 7725.