Located in Canberra, this Federal Government Department is looking for a project manager to deliver projects using agile methodologies, to deliver business solutions within quality and budget expectations.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Planning, managing and executing ICT software and ERP projects
- Developing strong client relationships and translating business requirements to technology solutions.
- Engaging and manage multiple ICT vendors, including approach to markets, evaluation, and delivery management
- Persuasive oral and written communication skills including effectiveness in negotiation and liaison.
- Ability to interact effectively in a team, at senior levels, and networking to build and maintain productive working relationships with other IT and business areas, including internal and external contractors and consultants.
- Ability to simultaneously handle multiple and complex projects working through competing priorities.
How to Apply
Please submit your resume to Blake Willoughby-Thomas at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. Alternatively, you can contact Blake on 02 6285 3500 or email@example.com for further information.