- 12 months contract + extensions
- Competitive daily rate
- Large program of work
- End to end recruitment and onboarding of contractors for a large IT program of works
- Off-board departing employees, including corporate liaison and enabling a positive departure experience.
- Schedule candidate interviews ensuring availability of all selection panel members.
- Set up interview rooms and greeting interview candidates.
- Ensure new contractors and employees have the necessary hardware and software to commence work in their roles.
- The ability to obtain a baseline security clearance (Australian Citizenship is a minimum requirement)
- Effective communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Exceptional organisational skills and disciplined work approach.
- Ability to adapt to changing demands and priorities.
- Experience in a Human Resources or People function
- Hands-on recruitment experience will be highly regarded
- Long-term engagement
- Work for a highly reputable Federal Government organisation
- CBD location
For a confidential discussion please contact Sean Mantri on 03 9236 7724, or to submit your CV click Apply Now.