12 Months Contract
Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing an experienced 'HR Business Partner'.
- Degree or diploma with major in human resources management or equivalent and/or significant experience in a similar role.
- Proven record of involvement in providing a range of Human Resources Management services in large or complex organisations.
- Ability to effectively transfer and communicate ideas, concepts and information to others, verbally and in writing.
- Demonstrated record of adopting a consultative approach in the delivery of human resources services to managers and employees.
- Sound understanding of the legislative and industrial framework that applies to human resources management issues.
- Ability to use negotiation techniques and influencing skills in a manner that gains agreement or acceptance.
- Ability to understand a situation or problem by breaking it into smaller pieces and or tracing the implications in a step by step way coupled with the ability to identify issues or problems and recommend strategies, ideas and opportunities for resolving them.
- Ability to recognise and determine when a situation requires referral to central specialists or senior management.
- Demonstrated ability to work as a self-motivated, highly organised professional setting clear objectives, driving outcomes and meeting timelines.
- Demonstrate a commitment to Equal Employment Opportunity, Work, Health and Safety and Cultural Diversity principles.
Experience in NSW public sector is highly desirable but not mandatory.
If you would be interested in this role please submit your cover letter & CV in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or firstname.lastname@example.org