- $ neg.daily rate
- Job Type
- Jarrodd Edwards
- about 1 year ago
6-month contract for a Scale-up software business in the CBD seeking a Security/IDAM specialist with OKTA deployment experience.
The client has commenced the project and deployed OKTA to approximately 20 apps with another 70 requiring integration.
We are seeking a solid IAM Specialist and OKTA Subject Matter Expert who can operate in a largely autonomous role to pick up this in-flight project and drive it through to completion (hands-on).
Key areas of focus:
- Review the existing OKTA deployment, make recommendations and identify potential improvements
- Ensure OKTA features are fully utilised and all security features are enabled (eg. ability to receive security logs via Splunk monitoring and audit logs for access management)
- Integrate remaining 70+ applications with OKTA ensuring applications have automated provisioning, multi-factor authentication (MFA), and single sign-on (SSO)
- Set-up on-boarding and off-boarding for contingent workforce
- Update all project and system documentation
firstname.lastname@example.org | (03) 9236 7725
email@example.com | (03) 9236 7732