- $500 - $750 per hour
- Job Type
- Julie Starcevic
- 6 months ago
Our Client is seeking an IBM Datacap Engineer Specialist to join a multi-year program working in the engineering and automation space. The role will be based around understanding and developing business process and application designs. You will also be working in an agile environment. This role is an initial 6-month contract with a further 2+ year extension and will be based in Melbourne, CBD.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Analysing and repairing software and configuration issues as they arise.
- Developing business process designs and application designs.
- Programming C# for Windows forms and ASP .NET.
- Comprehensive understanding of cognitive capture and machine learning technologies
- Previous experience of database theory and practice including SQL usage on Oracle.
- Knowledge of end-to-end application stack design and development from client-side, through to security and wed app server.
- Experience with Nuance Autostore.
For more information on the role, please email your queries to:
Julie.email@example.com | 9236 7751