- New South Wales
- $120000.00 - $140000.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Majella Sanders
- 24 days ago
- Demonstrable IBM Case Manager / Datacap / Filenet experience
- Permanent opportunity
Our client is a highly respected global leader in consulting, technology, outsourcing, and next-generation services. They enable their clients to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. They help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
- Interfacing with key stakeholders and applying your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including requirements elicitation, application architecture definition and design
- You will play an important role in creating the high level design documents
- Delivering high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty
- Experience in Financial and Banking domain
- Strong Hands-on development experience in IBM suite of ECM products
- Project implementation and Migration experience in IBM FileNet, CMOD, CM platform
- 4+ years of relevant experience with IBM product suites CMOD, CM, IBM FileNet, Case Manager, IBM Content Navigator, FileNet P8 5.1, Image Services 4.x, workplace, FileNet capture 5.2,WebSphere, Java Datacap
- 4+ years of relevant experience in software development life cycle
- 4+ years of relevant experience in Project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects.
- 2+ years of relevant experience in solution Design and review
- 3+ years of relevant experience in software development life cycle
- You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued
- Excellent work-life balance
- Convenient location close to transport
This is a permanent role, paying a salary package in the region of $130-140K (commensurate with skills and experience).
Must be an Australian Permanent Resident to apply.
Our client is currently accepting applications and is ready to interview - Please apply for this role NOW!