A global leader in consulting, technology, outsourcing and next-generation services. We enable clients, in more than 50 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work in collaborative teams of Business Analyst and Developers to deliver MDM product Designs.
- Leading and delivering high quality, fit for purpose, enterprise aligned technology designs for projects and BAU releases for the Infosphere MDM suite of products within the Corporate Centre Platforms area
- Establishing positive working relationships with specific business customers, technology stakeholders, vendors and other service providers throughout the SDLC of an assignment/project
- Conducts Quality Assurance (QA) code reviews on all MDMS components
- Design and develop necessary batch, real-time interfaces to and from MDM hub
- Extensive hands-on experience in design, development, test and implementing the applications using Java/J2EE, SOA Webservices (SOAP and REST), Spring MVC
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented design methodologies and design patterns.
- Should be familiar with the various design and architectural patterns, of concurrency patterns in Java, reusable Java libraries.
- Deep design and development experience in IBM InfoSphere Master Data Management Server.
- Proficient in scripting (eg. Shell, python, SQL etc.) is an added advantage
- Provide technical guidance and support the development of system
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Gi
- Experience with build framework and testing tools such as Maven, Robot, Mockito, Junit and JMete
- Experience working with container technologies like Docker, OpenShift and Kubernetes
- Knowledge on DevOps and experience with Agile development methodology is good to have.
- Able to demonstrate experience with software engineering practices including CI/CD, Automated testing and Performance Engineering