A global leader in consulting, technology, outsourcing and next-generation services. They enable clients, in more than 50 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work in collaborative teams of Business Analyst and Developers to deliver MDM product Designs.
- Defines the overall MDM solution architecture and sets technical direction
- Defines component architecture, and reviews detailed designs for accuracy and overall compliance to defined architecture
- Establishing positive working relationships with specific business customers, technology stakeholders, vendors and other service providers throughout the SDLC of an assignment/project.
- Conducts Quality Assurance (QA) code reviews on all MDMS component
- Design and develop necessary batch, real-time interfaces to and from MDM hub
- Confirms and Identifies Non-Functional Requirements; Supports Data Mapping Phases with proper technical analysis;
- Oversees and coordinates Database Optimization;
- Hands-on implementation of Master Data Management (MDM) solutions
- Hands-on usage of IBM MDM tools (i.e., InfoSphere MDM Server Data Model, Services Transaction Suite)
- Experience with advanced Platform Tuning
- Experience with advanced architecture overview for Distributed or z-Series applications / Solution design
- Experience with advanced Java development / J2EE technologies
- Experience with large and complex data management projects
- Experience with WebSphere Application Server (WAS) / Java architecture
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented design methodologies and design patterns.
- Should be familiar with the various design and architectural patterns, of concurrency patterns in Java, reusable Java libraries.
- Tertiary Qualification in IT / Computer Science / related discipline.
- 8+ years of relevant experience.
- Proficient in scripting (eg. Shell, python, Sql etc.) is an added advantage.
- Provide technical guidance and support the development of systems
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Experience with build framework and testing tools such as Maven, Robot, Mockito, Junit and JMeter
- Experience working with container technologies like Docker, OpenShift and Kubernetes.
- Knowledge on DevOps and experience with Agile development methodology is good to have.
- Able to demonstrate experience with software engineering practices including CI/CD, Automated testing and Performance Engineering