Our client are seeking experienced ICT Cloud Engineers with experience and demonstrated application of current Cloud design patterns, standards and technologies. The successful candidates will work in an agile Cloud development environment with the opportunity to influence and deliver outcomes from ICT strategy and architecture, data integration through to practical and innovative proof-of-concept work.
Some of your responsibilities will include;
- research and assess new digital (ICT and data) approaches for use within the enterprise.
- develop and deliver proof-of-concepts and working prototypes for cloud solutions.
- develop documents for stakeholders on information technology or data integration strategies.
- support the development of policies, guidelines, strategies and standards to help develop, select, apply and utilise digital capabilities.
- ICT Cloud Engineer qualifications with demonstrated ability to engineer solutions.
- An understanding of current cloud technologies, with hands on development and ICT systems integration experience.
- Proven experience leading and influencing end-to-end solution designs, including facilitation of solution implementation.
- Strong technical architecture experience and applied knowledge of the Australian Government Protective Security Policy Framework (PSPF) and Information Security Manual (ISM).
How to apply
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application to Blake at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button below. Alternatively, please contact Blake at Talent International on 02 6285 3500 or firstname.lastname@example.org for any further information on this position.