- Baseline security clearance
- Located centrally in Canberra City.
- ICT Contract & Procurement in a multi-vendor environment
- Manage major ICT contracts in a multi-vendor environment.
- Manage contracts for goods and services to ensure the delivery of outcomes are in line with contract objectives, government and stakeholder requirements.
- Monitor contract performance and compliance in accordance with the contract, contract management plan, risk management and government and departmental policies and procedures.
- Research, interpret and apply legislation and policy.
- Provide timely and accurate advice and support on procurement and contracting, from the simple to complex.
- Contribute to internal reviews in order to develop internal policy and procedures in alignment with the Division' Business Plan, ICT Strategic Plan and Government Initiatives.
- Represent and negotiate on behalf of the department at commercial meetings and briefings.
- Under limited supervision manage and monitor own workflows.
- Demonstrated experience in an ICT contract management (or equivalent) role in a procurement environment and an excellent working knowledge of contract management processes and techniques in a multi-vendor environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a high-pressure ICT environment and produce high quality outputs in line with departmental, divisional and branch objectives.
- High level interpersonal skills, including the ability to liaise effectively with a range of stakeholders in providing expert contract management advice and the ability to work well within a team.
- Strong communication skills both written and oral.
- Time management and organisational skills to deliver quality outcomes in a timely manner.
- Experience in an ICT (or equivalent) role in a procurement environment and knowledge or understanding of Commonwealth Government contracting and procurement practices including Commonwealth Procurement Rules and Public Governance, Performance and Accountability Act 2013.
- Certificate IV in Contracts and Procurement would be well regarded.
Applicants must be Australian Citizens and hold a security clearance to apply for this position. Please click "Apply Now" to be considered for this position. Alternatively you can contact Jarryd Clifton on 02 6285 3500 or email Jarryd directly at email@example.com for more information.