- 12 month contract in Darwin
- Job Type
- Akshay Vengurlekar
- about 2 months ago
- 12 months contract
- Darwin, NT based
- Daily rate
Our Darwin based client is seeking sevices of an ICT Environments Manager. This role will be offered has a 12 months contract. The Environments Manager will lead a team and provide specialised advice on technological solutions to meet business needs.
Required skills & experience:
- Proven experience in managing individuals and providing direction, coaching and support as necessary to deliver customer focused support services.
- Significant experience in configuring, managing and supporting complex information systems including drafting support documentation and reviewing, designing and implementing process improvements.
- Strong knowledge, understanding of and experience working in project management methodology, techniques and frameworks.
- Experience with Linux and/or Windows and a broad knowledge in IT Infrastructure, Security management, Networks and database administration skills.
- Degree in information technology or related discipline, and ITIL qualification and / or competency at the Skills Framework for the Information Age (SFIA) level 5.
- Experience working in a Health IT services environment is desirable
If you would like to know more, please contact Akshay at 08 8228 1566, alternatively please click Apply Now to be considered.