- $90000.00 - $150000.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Blake Willoughby-Thomas
- about 1 month ago
- Permanent role | Canberra
- Australian Citizens
- Financial Modelling | ICT Project costing
Our client is seeking experienced IT Financial Analysts Pricing and Financial Management Consultants to assist our clients make smart decisions as they analyse, plan and optimise technology investments that grow revenue, improve profitability, and improve customer experience.
In support of this we are looking for individuals who are experienced in
- Conducting pricing calculations and analysis, developing complex pricing models and advising on pricing best practice.
- Financial modelling and consulting on the costing of ICT projects and systems implementation.
- Pricing analysis of large complex supplier responses for the purpose of client evaluation and selection.
- Providing strategic financial advice to our clients on their return of value from an IT investment.
- Consulting with clients on end-to-end costs of technology implementation.
- Partnering with teams on budgeting, forecasting and market comparisons.
- CA or CPA qualifications are highly desirable.
- Undergraduate degree, preferably within Finance, Business Management / Commerce, Information Technology, Actuarial / Statistics, Computer / Data Science or Law.
- At least 3 years + experience working in a consulting environment focusing on financial management and business analysis.
- A deep understanding of technology finance and pricing mechanisms.
- Must hold Australian Citizenship or be eligible to obtain Government Security Clearance.
- Advance Excel modelling, Word and Power Point skills.
Please submit your resume to Blake at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. Alternatively, you can contact Blake on 02 6129 6322 or email@example.com for further information.