- Hourly Rate
- Job Type
- Matt Brearley
- 9 days ago
ICT Project Procurement contributes to the Business and Corporate Partnership ICT procurement function through strategic analysis and procurement planning, strategy development and implementation and the provision of expert knowledge and advice to stakeholders according to whole of government requirement and initiatives.
The ITP Project Procurement team provides support to ITP Partner's projects and Business units who are planning to use purchased ICT products and/or services as part of their ICT solutions. Procurement activities can range from very small to very large, and each piece leads with an initial sizing and planning in order to identify the appropriate procurement pathway.
Role responsibilities may include:
- Procurement Planning and development
- Early Market engagement
- Evaluation Planning
- Tender Planning and Development
- Contract Drafting and Negotiation
- Probity Monitoring
- Demonstrated Information Technology/ICT Procurement knowledge and experience
- Prior experience with complex ICT Procurement projects, preferably in a lead role
- Recent ICT procurement experience in a large IT/ICT organisation or IT Projects or Government
- Recent experience in developing and coordinating RFI/FRQ/ITO.
- QLD Government Procurement certification (please state which level held, preference is level 2 or higher).
- Direct experience in ICT project management procedures and practices
- Demonstrated ability to develop QITC contract documentation and associated communication documents OR substantial experience in GITC.
Highly Desirable Qualifications/Certifications/Skills
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, and results-oriented approach
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to work with multiple styles of clients and stakeholders - able to clearly articulate position and advice
- Proven ability to solicit information and construct business procurement requirements that meet the business needs
- Strong attention to detail so that data and documentation is accurate and high quality and that advice is clear
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively and independently and as a member of a multi-disciplinary team - including ability to organise own work, planning, prioritising work, meeting deadlines, maintaining confidentiality and exercising discretion in the absence of decision makers.