- $60.00 - $70.00 per hour
- Job Type
- Danielle Wren
- 18 days ago
This is initally a 3 month contract + possible extension, based in Brisbane's CBD.
Role responsibilities may include:
- Procurement Planning and development
- Early Market engagement
- Evaluation Planning
- Tender Planning and Development
- Contract Drafting and Negotiation
- Probity Monitoring
- Demonstrated Information Technology/ICT Procurement knowledge and experience
- Prior experience with complex ICT Procurement projects, preferably in a lead role
- Recent ICT procurement experience in a large IT/ICT organisation or IT Projects or Government
- Recent experience in developing and coordinating RFI/FRQ/ITO.
- QLD Government Procurement certification (please state which level held, preference is level 2 or higher).
- Direct experience in ICT project management procedures and practices
- Demonstrated ability to develop QITC contract documentation and associated communication documents OR substantial experience in GITC
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com