Initially 12 month + possible 2 x 12 month Extensions
Based in Brisbane's CBD
Negotiable Daily rates
As the ICT Procurement Specialist you will:
- Support Forward Procurement Planning
- Developing procurement documentation, engaging with the business owner to gather information
- Manage multiple concurrent procurement processes with varying levels of complexity from end to end
- Support the management of contracts, including vendor performance reviews and renewal processes
- Provide strategic, tactical procurement support to the projects.
- Contribute to the development of high level and detailed procurement planning and monitoring in relation to both the short term and long-term achievement of performance targets.
- Provide authoritative advice to the Project Manager of the unit and other senior officers on matters relating to procurement processes.
- Develop procurement documentation including invitation documents, process and financial approval documents
- Develop contracts under Goods and Services Version 004 and Whole of Government Standing Offer Arrangements (SOA) and GITC/QITC contracts and SOA's.
Click the 'Apply' button now or contact Danielle Wren or Tom Cirocsta on 07 3031 4522 for more information.