ICT Program Manager
NSW Government Organisation
9 months contract with view to extend
Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing a hands-on Program Manager on contract based in Sydney CBD.
- Formulate the overall Regulation program delivery plan according to agreed priority.
- Resource and drive a number of diverse project teams delivering services across the organisation.
- Work with customers and sponsors to deliver defined benefits as per scope.
- Be able to understand and communicate in layman's terms complex systems architecture and issues.
- Define and manage risk across the Regulation program.
- Oversee schedules, budgets and related governance activities for the program.
- Manage Project budgets and oversee project expenditure for the Regulation program.
- Experience working in a large, complex organisation.
- Experience with agile methods and user-centred design, and helping stakeholders understand and adopt new standards and practices.
- Experience leading Salesforce implementations, or similar customer-centric enterprise systems.
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application in Word format only to email@example.com or by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below.