- New South Wales
- Job Type
- Pinki Verma
- 8 months ago
- Assisting Change Manager in coordinating and scheduling communications and registrations for user training
- Setting up and attending meetings , taking and distributing minutes ,assist with drafting Briefing Notes ,following up on outstanding administrative tasks , assist in processing and tracking financial information ,Updating team action logs
- Monitor Windows 10 mailbox and disseminate emails to relevant project team members
- Update and manage the storage of all Windows 10 collateral either on SharePoint or the Windows 10 project site
- Assisting the BA and Test team with application discovery, desks audit and UAT activities
- Coordinate clean-up activities prior to handover to BAU
- Project Coordination skills with a minimum of 3 years' experience
- Executive Assistant skills with a minimum of 5 years' experience
- Advanced skills on MS Project and MS Visio.
If you would be interested in this role please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or email@example.com.