Duration: 3 Months Contract
Primary purpose of the role
Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing an experienced 'Project Manager'.
- Provide project management support to specific projects within the Rural and Remote strategy
- Apply a structured methodology to create detailed project plans that identify scope, quality, schedule, finances, resources, risks, issues and dependencies to a high standard
- Review and analyze data to identify issues and to prepare reports for various governance and stakeholder groups
- Participate in project meetings and work with the stakeholder groups to ensure adherence to program methodologies and assure program and project outcomes
- Drive project deliverables through coordination with all relevant stakeholders and project teams
- Manage and resolve issues and act as the point of contact for the project.
If you are interested in this role please submit your cover letter & CV application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or email to firstname.lastname@example.org