- Job Type
- Isabelle Barling
- 29 days ago
- High level security clearance required
- 6-12 month contract
- Help with the delivery of a major ICT project
About the role:
My client is seeking an ICT Project Manager to join their team in the New Year. In this role you will be responsible for identifying business needs, manage costs associated with the project and help define the project scope. The successful candidate will maintain project documentation, schedules and project plans, manage the procurement for the project and provide reports and updates to stakeholders.
Skills and experience:
- Demonstrated experience in ICT Project Management
- Experience with delivering projects in an agile environment
- Proven experience in managing systems delivery providers
- Experience in cloud technologies
How to apply:
To apply for this opportunity, please contact Isabelle Barling on 02 6285 3500 or Isabelle.Barling@talentinternational.com or click the "APPLY NOW' button below.