- Competitive hourly rate
- Job Type
- James Hardley
- 3 months ago
Our client based within WA Government are seeking the skills and experience of an ICT Project Officer to join their team on an immediate start, contract engagement to provide core project support services to their IT/End User Computing team.
Core requirements of the role will include:
- Providing levels 1 and 2 ICT support to our clients operational staff in the utilization of various ICT technology and peripherals.
- Responsible for the procurement and management of corporate mobile devices, sim cards, peripherals and associated technologies.
- Playing a lead role in conducting testing of new devices which assist operational staff to undertake their work more efficiently.Works closely with the ICT managed services provider and internal ICT to ensure that services are delivered which meet operational requirements
- Providing mobile device management, which includes Azure and MDM.
- Demonstrated experience in providing levels 1-2 ICT support to operational staff in the ongoing utilisation of technology.
- Demonstrated experience working within Windows based on-prem and cloud environments such as Azure and AWS.
- A background in the procurement of IT hardware and services as well as vendor management.
- Previously had coordinated small IT projects ideally focused around deployments (hardware).
If you match the experience required and are interested in finding out more about the position, please forward your updated CV by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button For more information please call Courtney Errichetti on 0892213300. For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com