- New South Wales
- $725 - $750 per day
- Job Type
- Pinki Verma
- 5 months ago
Talent International is working in partnership with a high-profile government organisation to assist in sourcing an Network and Security Specialist to securely deliver, operate, maintain, support and manage security and network services on a day to day basis to ensure substantiality and supportability enabling hyper connectivity for digital customers.
This is a 6 months contract role with a strong possible extension thereafter based in Parramatta.
- Deliver, operate and implement security and network services across all sites ensuring service levels, availability, capacity and resilience.
- Collaborate with all Digital Services teams and relevant frameworks to provide information on security services supporting, delivery, development.
- Work with external service providers to operate and implement the day to day maintenance and monitoring of all security and network systems and services.
- Collate and deliver information to monitor and maintain security and network services reports and processes.
- 5 Years' experience- Juniper SRX firewalls and central management platform
- 5 Years' experience- Cisco FTD firewalls and central management platform
- 5 Years' experience- Bluecoat (Broadcom) Proxy, Packet-shaper and reporter.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in delivery, implementation and operation of security services.
- Technical expertise in operating and maintaining security and networking services.
- Working knowledge of technology Information Integration and Platform service technologies and Digital Resilience operations
If you would be interested in this role please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below.