- IT Support Officer Required
- Fremantle location (Great public transport access)
- Initial 6 month contract
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following;
- Practical experience in support of a Windows 10 environment and applications including Office 365.
- Stakeholder management skills including communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong time management and the ability to prioritise competing demands
- Proven ability to work alone and as part of a team with minimal supervision
- Ability to research, propose and implement solutions to ICT requirements.
Key responsibilities of this sought after Contract opportunity are:
- Effectively manage Service Desk operations and provide first point of contact user support ensuring a high level of customer service and communication.
- Manage the Service Desk ticket queue, ensuring calls are assigned and progressed to meet the high quality of service required by the business.
- Develop and maintain system documentation, standards and procedures for ICT systems and services.
- Diagnose and resolve IT incidents and requests in line with service goals.
- Troubleshooting and support of the organisation's servers and systems, liaising with third party vendors as required.
- Undertake the implementation of IT systems as required in accordance with project management methodology and ITIL practices.
- Contribute to the Continuous Improvement Program, proactively looking for ways to improve ICT services and implementing agreed solutions.
- Monitor systems to ensure smooth operation and prevention of service disruptions. Participate in the upkeep of the IT asset register.
- Provide out of hours support as part of an "On-Call Roster'.
- Undertakes other duties as directed.
For a comprehensive 'JD' or for a quick chat, call Courtney Errichetti on 08 92213300. To apply for this exciting contract opportunity please forward your updated CV by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com.