- $90 - $110 per hour
- Job Type
- Blake Willoughby-Thomas
- 25 days ago
Our client is a Canberra based company leading the way in project support services across the Asia Pacific.
About the Role
The ICT Technical Lead will provide ICT technical service and support for the origination primarily from Canberra including the provision of direct design, implementation & support for a range of ICT related services based in Papua New Guinea, Australia and other locations as directed by the Chief Information Officer.
The ideal candidate will have experience in:
- Deliver ICT support towards organisational objectives
- Managing and developing software and physical infrastructure for ICT operations
- Supporting functionality of new hardware & software to meet business needs
- Assistance with mentoring of locally engaged personnel (where required)
- Relevant experience to both Technical and Corporate services relating to ICT
- Demonstrated skills or experience with Office 365, in particular; Administration and the use of SharePoint