- Design, develop and deliver best practice learning and development interventions that embrace contemporary adult learning methodologies to address organisational, team and individual learning needs.
- Adopt a consistent and structured approach to the preparation, approval and implementation of online training material across ICT projects.
- Conduct Training Needs Analysis (TNA) and determine training requirements in consultation with key stakeholders by assessing individual needs of the learners by leveraging their prior knowledge, academic abilities and learning styles and tailor delivery to meet these.
- Work with Subject Matter Experts and stakeholders to identify appropriate knowledge and skill objectives and content.
- Collaborate with the project team to develop detailed training plans based on the TNA, stakeholder and project consultation.
- Previous experience in having worked in or developed and delivered training on ICT service desk applications such as ServiceNow, HEAT or vFire (Highly desirable)
- Well-developed capacity to quickly understand and adapt to new learning and development areas within a short space of time.
- Knowledge and practical application of contemporary instructional design methodologies and best practice, and experience in designing and developing interactive role-based blended learning programs and materials for ICT projects within the business.
- Demonstrated ability to research learning needs.
- Demonstrated ability to plan and undertake a Training Needs Analysis and develop associated training plans in consultation with stakeholders, Subject Matter Experts
- Highly developed technical writing ability and strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to evaluate learning and development activity
- Proven ability to develop and deliver systems training to diverse audiences
To find out more, please "Apply for this job" or contact Matt Brearley or Michael Tran on (07) 3221 3333.
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com