- Australian Citizenship required
- Contract to November 2020 with an extension to November 2022
- ICT Vendor and Contract Manager
About the Organisation
Our client provides policy advice, analysis and other services to the Australian Government. This organisation is responsible for achieving various Government priorities across multiple areas of Australian life, which affects all within the population. This client is currently undertaking significant ICT related projects across a range of areas. The Information Technology Division (ITD) is responsible for developing and providing a wide range of services to support the business and operating environment of the department and some of its portfolio agencies.
About the Role
You will be working with the Business Manager and report directly to the Chief Information Officer managing approximately $150m, ICT procurement activity and providing vendor management.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Engage and maintain positive relationships with key vendors
- Develop an approach in line with the best practice and requirements of the Commonwealth Resource Management Framework
- Assist senior executives and project managers negotiate contracts
- Implement and sustain a contract management framework to ensure operational functional and business objectives are required
- Provide support to the Business Manager in developing processes that adhere to the Commonwealth Financial Framework
Skills and Experience
- Knowledge and understanding of Commonwealth Resource Management framework including Commonwealth Procurement Guidelines
- Experience in providing vendor and contract management in a project delivery ICT environment
- High attention to detail and ability to work well in a fast paced environment
- Qualifications in ICT Management, Finance, Government Procurement and contract management
It is a requirement of this position that the successful candidate must be an Australian Citizen
How to apply
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application to Wanya Eggler at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button below. Alternatively, please contact Wanya Eggler at Talent International on 02 6285 3500 or email@example.com for any further information on this position.