- Melbourne C B D
- Job Type
- Candice Powell
- 3 months ago
With staff currently working from home (offices based in Melbourne CBD), this role will see you supporting the organisation by working closely with the Identity Management and Security Platform Manager to design, implement and maintain the IDAM/Active Directory platform. You will be responsible for the establishment and ongoing delivery of identity management services, including working closely with project teams, team leads and architects to produce technical and support documentation on new and enhanced high-quality secure identity management.
You will commence on an initial contract until end of June 2021.
- The provision, support and operation of all IDAM services from design through to implementation
- Implementation, support and improvement of relevant infrastructure and continuous improvement thereof
- Consult with business users to design access management solutions that meet their needs
- Develop models, design standards, patterns and processes
- Undertake impact analysis and risk assessments involved in major design options
- Min 3 years of experience in IDAM in a large complex environment
- Strong knowledge of enterprise IDAM, privilege management and governance services
- Demonstrated experience in the use of Sailpoint including Identity IQ
- Knowledge of cloud management, enhancement and automation solutions
- Strong client facing skills with the ability to build relationships and manage stakeholders