With offices based in Melbourne CBD, this role will see you supporting the organisation by developing and managing strategic roadmaps, designs and implementation to deliver a consistent blueprint for the delivery of IDAM services.
- Provide project and operational architecture support and quality assurance
- Review existing and create future roadmaps for IDAM services and communicate this to the wider team
- Develop models, design standards, patterns and processes
- Undertake impact analysis and risk assessments involved in major design options
- Documentation and record management
- Strong experience as an IDAM Architect, including strategy, design and delivery expertise
- Experience in delivering large scale IDAM projects
- Experience and knowledge of security and governance
- Knowledge of CI/CD processes
- Strong communication skills and stakeholder engagement
This role is to commence ASAP and is an initial 3 month contract with potential for extension.
For more information, please call Candice Powell on 9236 7738 or email Candice.firstname.lastname@example.org.