Our client, an industry leading WA based organisation are seeking the skills and experience of an Indentity and Access Administrator for an immediate start, ongoing contract assignment. Core requirements of the role will include Account management involving Active Directory, Exchange and internal applications, provisioning software licenses and general access account management for new starters, and leavers within our client.
- Account management involving Active Directory, Exchange and internal applications.
- Maintaining suitable templates for least privilege, Role Based Access for all employees.
- Managing the Joiners Movers and Leavers process for our client.
- Providing Management Reporting for users within a branch / division
- Provisioning software licences as required, in line with our clients policy and processes.
- Working in accordance with Service Level Agreements and Operational Level Agreements.
- Developing and sustains effective working relationships with colleagues, customers and clients.
- Installing, maintaining and supporting technology services to set requirements.
- Providing customer service of a high calibre to all customers to achieve ongoing customer satisfaction.
- Possession of ITIL Foundation Certificate or experience working in an ITIL environment.
- Possession of a relevant technical qualification, certification or demonstrated experience management of user Identity and access management.
- Experience in scripting (VBscript, batch files, PowerShell).
- Demonstrated experience supporting large-scale Active Directory and Exchange environments.
- Ability to work effectively and productively in a team environment and provide assistance and support for Service Desk Analysts.
- Immediate start 6 month rolling contract
- Great team enviroment.
- An opporunity to step up from a Snr Deskrop role into Access Management.
- Earn Virgin Velocity Frequent Flyer Points for each hour worked via our contractor platform, Talent Engage.
Then please hit apply now, or for a further discussion please contact Tracy Dhir or James Hardley @ Talent on 0892213300 - please note, due to the urgency of this assignment only locally WA based candidates can be considered at this time.