This large Government department is seeking Identity and Access Management professionals to provide a centrally controlled and distributed enterprise-wide identity and access management capability that enhances the security of the departmental ICT environment.
- Ensure the right staff have access to the right information at the right time to make the right decisions,
- Ensure access to all departmental ICT resources is appropriately controlled,
- Ensure that individual users can be held accountable for all actions they undertake within the enterprise ICT environment,
- Achieve effective, quality controlled lifecycle management of internal and external user accounts that control access to the Departmental ICT systems.
- The implementation of a Secure Token Service to allow internal and external users to request temporary, limited-privilege access to Departmental systems.
- Increase Identity Management's ASD's Top Four and Essential Eight compliance maturity. This includes improvements to standard and privileged user accounts lifecycle management and the implementation of Privileged Access Management (PAM).
- Support the Department's transition to Cloud services. The design and implementation of the Identity Management & Access Control framework for applications based in a Cloud environment to ensure only authorised users and can access the Department's systems and information.
Please submit your resume to Blake Willoughby-Thomas at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. Alternatively, you can contact Blake on 02 6285 3500 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.