- $110.00 - $130 per hour
- Job Type
- Steven Jobson
- 22 days ago
- Contract until June 2021 + 12 month extension
- Baseline clearance minimum
- Start February 2021
- Multiple positions
Our client is seeking specialists to provide technical assistance on their Identity and Access Management project.
The project aims to expand identity and access management for its staff using the OneIdentity product on a range of target systems including Azure Active Directory and Active Directory systems. The project also seeks to implement a new Azure AD identity for staff and build patterns to access legacy systems for staff using the new identity.
Skill sets needed are:
- Active Directory
- Azure Active Directory
- Windows platform expertise
- IDM system experience (OneIdentity preferred but not essential); and
- Authentication/authorisation protocol experience (ie. SAML2, OIDC, Krb5, FIDO2).
Desirable skills include:
- Azure App Proxy; and
- Scripting - Including delivery of configuration to target environments via Azure DevOps pipelines and support of feature development on the OneIdentity platform.
Essential criteria includes:
- Ability to implement, configure and maintain Azure Active Directory and Active Directory.
- Experience with implementing and/or managing IDM systems - OneIdentity preferred but not essential.
- Windows platform experience.
- Authentication and authorisation protocol experience.Desirable criteriaExperience implementing and configuring Azure App Proxy.
- Scripting in support of Azure DevOps pipelines and IDM features.
Please contact Steve Jobson on 0408 630 782 for more information.