- $90000.00 - $120000.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Zoe Crouch
- 8 days ago
This is a new opportunity with a SaaS company in the BI and performance management space.
As part of the growing team, you will work in a highly collaborative environment and work with a group of people who are continuously innovating and improving.
As a Consultant you will implement innovative software solutions to a range of customers across multiple industries (such as aviation, retail, fmcg, services).
- Min. 3 years' of professional services experience gained in a strategy, technology, management consulting or software organisation
- Self-driven and eager to learn
- Some knowledge of relational databases, data modelling, SQL programming, data warehouses, ETL, OLAP and BI tools
- Strong business acumen
- Robust analytical thinker and problem solver
- Project management skills
Sponsorship opportunities available along with competitive salary package and benefits.
To apply or for further information, please contact Zoe Crouch at Talent International: email@example.com.