- Experienced Implementation Director
- 12 Months Contract
- Darwin Based
Our client, a large Darwin based Government Department, are looking for an experienced Implementation Director who will be responsible to plan and manage the implementations and deliver to scope, budget and agreed timeframes. The candidate will also need to deliver appropriate documentation in relation to the implementation projects within the agreed requirements.
To be successful in this role, you will require the below skills:
- Excellent track record in managing implementations in a complex environment
- Experience with stakeholder management including negotiation for the release of resources to ensure successful outcome
- High level of leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent track record in providing leadership in matters of governance and probity, business and operational change planning, resolving complex risks and issues and the successful delivery of agreed priorities and objectives
- Strong knowledge and understanding of management techniques and frameworks
- Excellent change management skills within a large and complex environment
- Excellent liaison skills in particular the ability to negotiate with people across business areas, functions and the organisation
- Ability to prepare briefs, presentations and reports using clear, concise and grammatically correct language
If the role sounds of interest, please apply by clicking the "APPLY FOR THIS ROLE" button or call Adrianne on 08 8228 1568 for a confidential chat.