- Sydney C B D
- Great rates on offer
- Job Type
- Athalia Joseph
- 19 days ago
The company is a large financial institution who offer a number of products ranging from general savings accounts to investments and superannuation. They are looking for an Implementation Manager to work on a Separation project which will have three direct reports. You will be located at the company's office in Sydney CBD, reporting to the Delivery Lead on a contractual basis.
The successful Implementation Manager will be responsible for (but not limited to):
- Plan and implement the command and control functions for multiple activities.
- Understand impacts of delayed releases and communicate via reports as well as liaising and engaging stakeholders at all levels.
- Keep track of resources, budgets, and adhere to timelines.
- Identify and mitigate risks and issues.
The Skill Set
The successful Implementation Manager will have:
- At least 3 years experience in the financial services industry working on large complex transformation programs.
- 8+ years Project Management/Implementation/Release/Change Management experience.
- Previously worked with SNOW, Jira, or incident management tools.
- Knowledge of Cutover, Warranty, and Incident management.
Please note: This role requires full working rights in Australia for an immediate start.
If this sounds like you, please apply or submit your resume directly to Athalia at email@example.com